One of my co-workers pointed out a way too long, blonde hair on my cheek today.
A whisker. Yes, La. A whisker.
Only it wasn't whisker-y at all. It was really fine and soft and long - virtually undetectable - except that it wasn't undetectable... Someone saw it.
So now you know.
I had a cheek whisker. Or was it peach fuzz?
Either way, I have learned that someone at work loves me enough to spare me the embarrassment of schlepping a whisker around.
6 comments:
At least its not black, and on the end of your nose... in front of a wart...
you-are-hysterical.
seriously.
i've NEVER had any kind of whisker. nothing. nope. not a one. not a little black one coming out of my chin or anything.
Ok, so I've heard that a hair can fall out of your head and implant into your skin somewhere else on your body. Maybe that's what it was, Garfield.
I used to have a black hair growing out of my chin. It went away for some odd reason. It kept growing and growing as if it were on my head...ugh.
Dottedline is right. At least their's no wart.
After reading this last night I felt a hair on my chin. It came back long and beautiful.
i have a course white no-fuz-about-it whisker that grows out of my left cheek. (it is like something garfield would have, gwen.) even when it is short, i can pull it out with my fingers.
Post a Comment