THIS IS ME SCREAMING OUT LOUD WITH MY FINGERS!!!
I (FOR THE 37, 000, 000th TIME) HAVE BEEN THE LUCKY RECIPIENT OF ROTTEN MEAT FROM WAL-MART! GRRRRrrrrrrr!
They know they're doing it, I know they do.
Because if they can drag my reluctant self back through their doors one more time this week, they can be certain that, even though I am there to make a return, they will still squeeze at least 50 bucks out of me before I am out the door.
I hate Wal-Mart. (Sorry Alycia - but you know it's true.)
I imagine those orange juice commercials.
When they see me coming, they shove out every last shred of rotten meat they have so I will have no chance of leaving there with anything better than buzzard food.
Making a return necessary.
Making me spend more money.
All those unnecessary items I gathered the will-power to refuse the last visit now become completely irresistible with my new fully-charged gift card.
You see how this works?
I'm on to you Wal-Mart.
Sneaky little devil.
3 comments:
Wal-Mart is the source of most evil in the world. I hate Wal-Mart.
It annoys me that there are some things that MUST be purchased there. I am really likely to do without the items that force me to enter a Wal-Mart. I gladly pay more for stuff.
It annoys me that they do cheap oil changes. (Last time I got one, they removed the sticker that said when my tires needed to be rotated next. I bought my tires somewhere else. However, they left the old oil change sticker that THEY left on my car over a year ago that I cannot remove. So now when I look at the new oil change sticker and the partially eaten old crackly one that they left, I am keenly aware that my tire rotation sticker is rotting in a landfill somewhere. And I think it is probably in better shape than the ugly old sticker they left!GRRRR!!!!!)
I also hate the way the floors on the new Wal-marts feel under my feet. They feel slick, and I always feel that I have to really concentrate and even watch my feet lest I fall and have some injury that their big corporate lawyers won't pay for. I once slipped on a wet biscuit from a can that exploded at Wal-Mart. I wasn't hurt anywhere but my pride. It was a good fall, too, because I think I took air!
There may not be anyone that hates Wal-Mart more than me.
You should actually write this to Walmart. Maybe they will do something. Maybe not.
Sorry, I love Walmart. A, you should come to my side of town. Walmart is better over here. =)
Post a Comment