Friday, February 6, 2009

drop me a line

when our last computer blew its gaskets, i lost the majority of your blog addresses.

if i have been reading your blog, it is because i found your link on someone else's.
so here's the big question - can i make a blog roll on my blog with a link to yours on my blog?

mostly it would be for me - because i enjoy reading them and i am more prone to that type of enjoyment when access is easy.

in addition to everyone's permission, i need these blog addresses: (I haven't found them yet.)
camezi
Dewey Hafta
Enter with Thanksgiving
These 12 Acres

thanks!

7 comments:

kj said...

if you're asking for permission for even my blog (that doesn't get updated very often these days) then heck yeah!

welcome back! :)

Sara_Smiles said...

I've got the acres linked on mine, if that is acceptable for ya. Welcome back! Good to see you back over here!

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

yea your back!!! Hope all is well in your world. miss yall.
Oh and I'll be back in angelo at the end of the month!!

Nanna's Place said...

So glad your back. I enjoy reading your blogs. You have my permission to put me on your roll. Love you

Jenni said...

Here's me! Even though Sara's already got my back. Not much to read lately though...

kdp said...

yes i would love you to read my blog. and welcome back, i knew something must have happened. i so enjoy reading your blog and being a part of your life.

Alicia said...

missed you
p.s. I'm turning into an all day drinker, too. Micheal said if I start drinking it with my food, we will have to talk.