Saturday, August 9, 2008

And I quote,

My son said today that he, "Double-Triple-Wipple-Dipple hates" me.

A hard day for sure.

7 comments:

La said...

man, you must be one MEAN mommy. aren't you even going to tell us why he said that???

La said...

oh yeah- it just hit me. you must have tazed him again. =)

Camezi said...

ouch! That stings.

A's Rich Life said...

:( if it makes you feel any better, i "tripple wipple wuv u"!

be encouraged - at least he tells u how he's feeling. maybe u can take advantage of it and help him to talk thru his emotions of why he feels that way. (if it's cuz he didn't get his way, then it would be a great opportunity to talk about selfishness or disobedience or greediness, etc.)

it sounds like he's one intelligent little boy - u just gotta "out smart the 6 yr old" lol ;)

kablot spot said...

Well, I know with teen-agers... If a parent doesn't get an occasional "I hate your guts!" they are probably not doing a very good job. (It's possible they have a very compliant child, but not likely.)

So "congratulations" on an early start to a job well done!

dottedline said...

double - really, really bad
triple - profoundly worse than that
wipple-dipple - mind bogglingly incomprehensibly worse with no change-backs!
I would say someone is in line for the rack...

Alicia said...

Oh, I am SOOO gonna use that!